Japan is a perfect mix of tradition and modernization. Besides enjoying the diversity of Tokyo, you can marvel at the holy Mt. Fuji. Expect to be amazed at the well-preserved traditional Japanese culture in Kyoto and be moved by the adorable bears in the national park. Join us for a unique Japan tour that will be suited to your needs.
Best Private Japan Tours for 2023
The itineraries below are only the typical samples and you may alter any aspect of them. Tell us your needs and our travel advisors will tailor-make it to meet your requirements.
Your 1:1 travel consultant will reply within 1 working day. Over 50% of our clients complete their bookings within 10 days of submitting their inquiry.
Top Things to Do
Q: What is the best time to visit Japan?
A:The best time to visit Japan is either spring, when the cherry trees bloom, or autumn, when the country is bathed in stunning shades of autumn foliage. The weather is also great, with mild temperatures.
Q: Do I need a visa for traveling to Japan?
A:Citizens of 68 countries, including Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Korea, New Zealand, Singapore, USA, UK and almost all European nations, will be automatically issued a tanki-taizai (temporary visitor visa) on arrival. Typically, this visa is good for 90 days. If you are not in the 68 countries, you will need a visa in order to visit Japan.
Q:When is the Cherry blossom season in Japan?
A: The cherry blossom represents the beauty and brevity of life in Japan. The blooming season varies according to location, but is usually about late-March to mid-April. This beautiful season only lasts about two weeks, making the time especially precious. Hirosaki Castle is a good destination if you are looking for cherry blossom scenes.
Why Travel with Global Highlights (98.8% positive customer reviews among 10,000+)
- Unique experiences tailored to your interests: Enjoy a premium trip that goes beyond the typical tourist attractions.
- Hassle-free travel and peace of mind: Every aspect of your trip will be carefully planned and organized by your 1:1 travel consultant.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides: Your guides will be local and love to work for travelers' smiles.
- Banking and Currency in Egypt
- Where are the Pyramids of Giza? Ways to Get There from Cairo
- Peru Weather in July: Gorgeous Weather and Larger Crowds, Best Places to Visit
- How to Plan a Thrilling Safari Trip to Kenya
- 11-Day China Beijing Xian Guilin and Shanghai Tours
- What the Egyptian People Eat for Breakfast
- 12-Day Cambodia and Vietnam Discovery Tour
- 10-Day Israel In-Depth Tour
- Best and Worst Times to Visit the Middle East in 2023/2024
- How to Avoid Crowds When Traveling in Egypt
- 7-Day Turkey Classical Wonders Tour (Istanbul–Ephesus)
- 2 Weeks in Jordan: Best 3 Itineraries for First-Timers