Salaam Aleikum! Welcome to Morocco, an intoxicating fusion of cultures, history, nature, colors, and diversity. Our Morocco tours bring you close to this unique North African nation.
Travel from timeless golden dunes in the Sahara Desert to bustling bazaars at Marrakech and age-old remains of civilizations past (the 9 UNESCO sites), meet Berber nomads in their homes, drive through the Atlas Mountains, meander the winding lanes of medinas near the Atlantic Ocean — all in magic Morocco, an exotic destination.
Best Private Morocco Tours
The itineraries below cover the popular travel destinations in Morocco, providing inspiration for your Moroccan tour. These can be tailor-made for your visit to sample the mystique of this country.
Morocco Travel Guide by Month
How to Plan a Trip to Morocco
FAQ about Visiting Morocco
Q: What is the best time to travel in Morocco?
A: It depends on your purpose of the trip. For first time traveller, Autumn (September to October) and spring (April to May) are the best seasons for trips to Morocco. It is very hot in the summer (June to August) and rainy season (December to March). But if you travel for mountain trekking, April to October is good. If you travel only for the Sahara Desert, Winter(November to December) is also fine, but you need take warm clothes.
Q: What is the tour price in Morocco?
A: The tour prices for Morocco are very affordable. It costs about US$190 per day per person at 4-star hotels, but the tour prices for Europe are usually over US$300.
Q: Do you need a Morocco Visa when traveling to Morocco?
A: Citizens from many countries don't normally need to worry about a visa when traveling to Morocco but a passport with at least 6 months' validity at the time of entry is a must. They can enter Morocco without a visa for up to 90 days.
Why Travel with Global Highlights (98.8% positive customer reviews among 10,000+)
- Unique experiences tailored to your interests: Enjoy a premium trip that goes beyond the typical tourist attractions.
- Hassle-free travel and peace of mind: Every aspect of your trip will be carefully planned and organized by your 1:1 travel consultant.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides: Your guides will be local and love to work for travelers' smiles.
- Red City Marrakesh to Windy City Essaouira
- 11-Day Morocco and Tunisia Discovery Tour
- 12-Day In-Depth Morocco Tour with Essaouira
- 5-Day North Morocco Discovery Tour: Tangier–Volubilis
- 8-Day South Morocco & Sahara Desert Tour from Marrakesh
- 11-Day Grand Tour of Morocco: Casablanca Roundtrip
- 24-Day Panoramic Middle East Bible Journey
- 2-Week Egypt and Jordan Family Adventure Tour
- 15-Day Morocco and Egypt Highlights Tour
- 12-Day Journey Through Egypt and Jordan's Ancient Lands
- Middle East Tours 2023/2024: Personalized and Stress-free
- 18-Day Egypt Jordan and Israel's Treasures Discovery Tour
- 1–3 Day Excursions to Morocco from Spain
- The Best Times to Travel in Morocco
- Do You Need a Morocco Visa? Information Needed Before You Travel to Morocco
- Where to Enjoy a Beach in Morocco: Top 10 Beaches
- Top 10 Things to See in Rabat
- The Top 7 Places in Morocco to Visit with Kids
- How to Plan a Trip to Egypt and Jordan in 2023/2024
- Best & Worst Times to Visit Israel and Jordan 2023/2024
- How to Plan a 7-Day Egypt and Jordan Itinerary (2023/2024)
- Best and Worst Times to Visit Egypt and Jordan 2023/2024
- How to Plan a 10-Day Israel, Jordan, Egypt Itinerary
- How to Plan a Trip to Egypt, Jordan, and Israel in 2023/2024
- Morocco Weather in January: Cold to Mild, Places to Go
- Morocco Weather in February: Cold to Mild, Places to Go
- Morocco Weather in March: Mild, Places to Go
- Morocco Weather in April: Mild to warm, Places to Go
- Morocco Weather in May: Warm, Places to Go
- Morocco Weather in June: Warm, Places to Go
- Morocco Weather in July: Hot, Places to Go
- Morocco Weather in August: Hot, Places to Go
- Morocco Weather in September 2023: Warm, Places to Go
- Morocco Weather in October 2023: Mild to Warm, Places to Go
- Morocco Weather in November 2023: Warm to Mild, Places to Go
- Morocco Weather in December 2023: Mild, Places to Go