All in One Trip
This is the best choice to experience the Egyptian historical and natural wonders all at once.
In this private tour, be amazed as you marvel at the breathtaking Great Pyramids on camelback, venture into the mystical Black and White Desert on an exhilarating safari, hike up the majestic Mount Sinai for a truly awe-inspiring view, immerse yourself in the rich history by exploring ancient temples of Aswan and Luxor on a Dahabiya Nile Cruise, and unwind on the picturesque beaches of Sharm El Sheikh.
We are happy to customize this itinerary by accommodating your specific interests, adjusting the scheduling, or planning special themed events and activities for celebrations such as birthdays, anniversaries, retirement celebrations, or bucket list experiences.
from US$4,362 p/p
Oct. - Mar.
International on request
Journey Map (Suggested Route)
|Witness the fascinating Pyramids' Evolution.
|Explore the Alexandria Library and Roman Ruins.
|Return to Cairo from Alexandria.
|Discover the Black and White Desert.
|Explore the Abu Simbel Temple.
|Sail through the Nile on a dahabiya while exploring Aswan and Luxor.
Sharm El Sheikh
|Discover Mount Sinai and relax on the Beach.
|Return to Cairo and Depart.
- Monica Mo
- 8 years of travel advisor experience
- Has helped 5,000+ clients
Discover real reviews of Highlights Travel Family's best-rated service across trusted platforms.
Mi esposo y yo, tuvimos la oportunidad de visitar la hermosa ciudad de Xian, la muralla de la ciudad, los guerreros de terracota, el barrio musulmán, todo esto con la mejor guia del mundo mundial!!! Susana, quien aparte de ser super simpática, tiene un gran conocimiento de la ciudad, la historia de los lugares y monumentos y aparte está siempre al pendiente de cualquier cosa que necesites y va más allá par hacerte tener una experiencia excelente, nos quedamos con ganas de regresar. Gracias x todo!!More
Betty A, Feb 2024
Shanghai is an amazing mix of modern and historical China. Our guide Kris was great and very flexible when it came to completing the itinerary which was helpful considering the poor weather + visibility on the first day when we were supposed to visit Shanghai tower. Walking along the river front (bund) area was a big highlight for us.More
Explore49612084715, Feb 2024
We traveled to Shanghai in Jan/Feb 2024 with China Highlights. Shanghai is an amazing mix of modern and historical China. Our guide Kris was great and very flexible when it came to completing the itinerary which was helpful considering the poor weather + visibility on the first day when we were supposed to visit Shanghai tower. Walking along the river front (bund) area was a big highlight for us.More
Lydia, Feb 2024
Shanghai trip for Mihail
Me and my wife had a trip to China and part of it we spent in Shanghai. Our private tour guide was Kris Lee and I have to say he was very much up for the task. His knowledge of China's history was quite comprehensive and more than I could have expected. If only I could have that kind of memory. His level of English exceeded my expectations and that of course served us very well not only in understanding the Chinese culture, traditions, way of life, etc, but also allowed us to order meals, drinks, make purchases, ask whatever questions coming to mind, making us comfortable to experience the place without the inherent language issues we could have had otherwise. All in all Kris Lee is certainly an asset for any travel agency from ChinaMore
Mihail D, Feb 2024
Mi esposo y yo, tuvimos la oportunidad de visitar la hermosa ciudad de Xian, la muralla de la ciudad, los guerreros de terracota, el barrio musulmán, todo esto con la mejor guia del mundo mundial!!! Susana, quien aparte de ser super simpática, tiene un gran conocimiento de la ciudad, la historia de los lugares y monumentos y aparte está siempre al pendiente de cualquier cosa que necesites y va más allá par hacerte tener una experiencia excelente, nos quedamos con ganas de regresar. Gracias x todo!!
Daisy was our guide for 3 days in Dali. She was the best guide we have had in China. She was very warm. Just like a close friend. She was extremely knowledgeable about the culture and history of the area. She took many pictures of us even without our asking her to.Her English was excellent!More
David, Feb 2024
Daisy was an amazing guide
Daisy was an amazing guide. She took us to the old town, on a boat ride, and to Sha xi. She was very warm. She explained everything in detail and answered all of our questions. She made us feel very welcome.More
文 文, Feb 2024
1 Day in Beijing
Nice views, Not too much people, Jessi (guide ) so friendly and she have a great service & she knows the answer of all your questionsMore
Fernando J, Feb 2024
Zhangjiajie/ Spectacular scenery and great taste of local culture.
Zhangjiajie immediately went to the top of our list of natural attractions in the world. The landscapes are fascinating and unique. We really valued the guidance by China Highlights. Roger was good accommodating to our needs during the planning phase. In the actual trip Linda provided us with knowledgeable and passionate guidance. She was very personable and respectful at the same time. Her advice was critical to be able to see so much - as in every park or area there are multiple buses to move around. She showed us the best spots at the best time.Local restaurant selection was good. One piece of advice- make sure to specify how much spice you enjoy in your food. Local food can be quite spicy.More
Raul C Mexico city, Jan 2024
Private trip in Beijing and Luoyang
We spent 3 days in Beijing with Helen as our guide. We went to TianAnMen, Forbidden City and MuTianYu Great Wall to name a few. Helen took great care of us and is very attentive as I travel with my 60+ years old parents, from asking whether we need restroom breaks to making sure that our lunch were all according to our dietary needsMore
Iriana Iriana, Jan 2024
An excellent day with Linda
Linda (Ling ling)is a great tour guide,provide a lot of knowledge and history of the great wall,and took us to taste very delicious food too,we had a very good time with her!highly recommend her!More
Angeline Lim, Jan 2024
Great time in Beijing with Bruce
We stayed in Beijing for three days altogether. We went to the summer palace. the Tian'an'men square, the Forbidden City,the Temple of heaven and the Great Wall. Our tour guide Bruce is very friendly and speaks English fluently. He explained every scenic spot to us patiently and humorously. my family are very satisfied with his service.More
Mayra C, Jan 2024
Profesional and detail oriented
My last stop was Shanghai. I was greeted by Martin. It is pretty much a 1 day itinerary there. Martin took me to all the stops and introduced me to a cool tea house not on the agenda. With the extra time we had we also stopped Starbuck’s Reserve which is the largest in the world. Martin also helped me make reservations at the Old Jazz Club at the Fairmont Hotel.More
Megan Sandbothe, Jan 2024
We recently spent 4 days with Alvin hosting us throughout Huangshan, Tunxi and Hongcun. The scenery was spectacular, hotels quirky, food excellent and knowledge and passion from Alvin was so invaluable and also fun! Would highly recommend.More
Joanne, Jan 2024
Great couple days in Shanghai. Thanks to my guide Martin for showing me best of Shanghai. Great work by China team - trip very well organised.More
Steve P, Jan 2024
Amazing experience !!!
Great tour! Very flexible and our tour guide Chris was so amazing that he adjusted to our last time request there! I totally recommend this tour !!More
Victor A, Jan 2024
Private trip in Beijing and Luoyang
We spent 3 days in Beijing with Helen as our guide. We went to TianAnMen, Forbidden City and MuTianYu Great Wall to name a few. Helen took great care of us and is very attentive as I travel with my 60+ years old parents, from asking whether we need restroom breaks to making sure that our lunch were all according to our dietary needs. We had great 3 days in Beijing.We also visited Luoyang. Our travel advisor arranged a Business class seat for our high speed train to Luoyang. We were picked up at the station by our guide in Luoyang, Lisa. We then visited Dengfeng to see Songyang academy, shaolin temple, Luoyang grottoes. She also took care of us very well and very knowledgeable about the history.More
, Jan 2024
2 days in the mountains
Alvin was attentive and good company. He went to the extra effort to show us things we were interested in viewing and provided detailed information.More
Robert Fleming, Jan 2024
Amazing trip in China
Guides were Mark in Beijing, Jenny in Xi’an, Frank in Guilin/Yangshuo and Kris and Peter in Shanghai. I can’t say enough how wonderful each of them were to us. They worked very hard to give us a five star tour. The drivers were five star as well. Our hotels were very clean and wonderful with a great breakfast buffet each morning. Our guides would take us to a great locals place for lunch each day and then dinner we were on our own, but each guide would give us fantastic places to go. I know without a doubt our trip was exceptional due to booking with Liberman at China Highlights Tour Company.More
Mary Ann Brady, Jan 2024
China Highlights is Excellent
Jenny was the tour guide in Xian, showed us the terracota warriors found in 1974 by a farmer behind a mountain masoleum, with projected ongoing excavations for next 100 years. Made clay model terracota warriors.Jenny is very enthusiastic and bubbly, helped us all the way, from picking up us from train station to dropping us off at the airport.More
Brahma P, Jan 2024
Datong, China's best kept secret!
I've had multiple guides for different locations with China highlights but Joy was exceptional. She was easy to talk to, super knowledgeable and also amazingly organised. When visiting the Yungang grottoes not only did I get wonderful explanations of the symbolism of the cave carvings and history of the art styles but Joy even prepared a notepad for the commemorative stamps available there so that I had a souvenir to tax home with me.More
Kris, Jan 2024
- Welcome to the captivating land of Egypt! Discover amazing Egypt as our English-speaking representative assists you with your Egyptian Visa on Arrival, right from inside the airport.
- Have a warm and informative intro to Egypt during your private airport transfer in the company of our knowledgeable representative.
- Begin the day by exploring some of the earliest examples of Pyramid architecture in Saqqara and Dahshur, including the Step Pyramid, Bent Pyramid, and the Red Pyramid.
- Take a Camel Ride for a more-memorable experience of exploring the Giza pyramids(about 30 minutes).
- Witness the majestic Great Pyramids on the Giza plateau, an awe-inspiring representation of ancient Egypt's civilization.
- Enter the Pyramid of Khafre and explore the secret chambers inside.
- Discover the captivating beauty of the Great Sphinx that once mesmerized Napoleon, presenting a striking scene against the vast desert backdrop.
- In the morning, our private guide and driver will meet you at your hotel for an exciting full-day Cairo tour.
- Explore the Hanging Church, one of Egypt's oldest and most revered churches.
- Visit the Citadel of Saladin and Muhammad Ali Mosque, enjoy the Islamic art, architecture, and design.
- Discover the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities*, a remarkable repository showcasing the treasures of ancient Egypt, including the famed Tutankhamun collection.
- Venture into the Khan el-Khalili Bazaar and immerse yourself in a maze of local shops.
- Embark on a delightful Cairo foodie with your private guide, and become acquainted with the city's lively essence and flavors.
- *The Grand Egyptian Museum(GEM) is expected to open in the late Spring of 2024. GH will replace the Egyptian Museum with GEM by then.
- Embark on a guided adventure to Alexander, accompanied by your private guide.
- Explore the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, the largest Roman Cemetery, and explore the Roman Amphitheater of Alexandria, where you can witness the sunken monuments.
- Drive by Pompey's Pillar, making a memorable photo stop.
- Proceed to the Citadel of Quaitbay, constructed on the historic grounds where the legendary Lighthouse of Alexandria stood.
- Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in the heart of Alexandria.
- Explore the Library of Alexandria, including the open court with statues of Alexander the Great and Ptolemy the First, reading halls, and the museum.
- Make a stop at the iconic Stanley Bridge, a renowned symbol of modern Alexandria, and appreciate its architectural grandeur and scenic views.
- Retreat back to your Cairo hotel and indulge in some relaxation and rejuvenation time.
- A private transfer is provided to the Bahariya Oasis.
- Enjoy a simple lunch and immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of the Date Gardens. Witness the serene expanse of Salt Lake, a tranquil and picturesque oasis.
- Traverse the majestic Dunes, marvel at the unique Mountain Pyramid, and be captivated by the awe-inspiring English Mountain.
- Return to the desert hotel for a local dinner and overnight accommodation.
- Embark on a captivating journey to explore the mesmerizing Black and White Desert.
- Discover the delights of Al Hazz village, where you can be captivated by the enchanting cold springs.
- Visit the mesmerizing Crystal Mountain and experience the picturesque Aqaba area.
- Enjoy a simple lunch while marveling at the remnants of the Roman era.
- Head to the awe-inspiring White Deserts of the new desert, famous for its exquisite limestone formations.
- Create a picturesque campsite together to enjoy a memorable local dinner and experience an enchanting night beneath the sparkling stars.
- Enhance your morning routine by heading to the Oasis hotel for a refreshing wash-up after enjoying a delightful breakfast at the campsite.
- A private transfer is provided to Cairo airport for flight to Aswan.
- Upon your arrival, meet our representative and take a private transfer to your Aswan hotel.
- Enjoy a captivating journey to the Abu Simbel Temple accompanied by your private guide.
- Explore the Great Sun Temple of Ramses II and marvel at the colossal statues, intricately adorned interior, and captivating carvings and paintings that depict the glorious reign of this revered pharaoh.
- Delve into the enchanting beauty of the Temple of Queen Nefertari, dedicated to Ramses II's beloved wife, and admire the elegant statues and intricate detailing.
- After this awe-inspiring exploration, relax as your guide ensures your safe return to your Aswan hotel.
- Discover the Temple of Philae, harmoniously combining Egyptian, Greek, and Roman architectural styles across different periods of construction, offering insights into ancient Egypt's religious and mythological beliefs.
- Witness the Aswan High Dam, a monumental engineering marvel forming Lake Nasser and symbolizing modern Egypt's progress, showcasing human engineering prowess and the ability to shape the natural environment.
- Indulge in a delightful cruise experience as you board the ship and savor a delicious lunch onboard.
- Experience a restful night aboard your cozy cruise ship, enjoying the comfort and tranquility offered on board.
- Explore the Kom Ombo Temple, a unique double-design temple dedicated to two sets of gods, and marvel at this architectural wonder.
- Discover the temple's museum section which holds the significance of Crocodile Mummies representing the power and authority of Sobek.
- Immerse yourself in the rock temple and uncover the Speos of Horemheb at Gebel el-Silsila.
- Enjoy dinner in the serene atmosphere of the illuminated temple grounds.
- Take a charming horse carriage ride to discover the fantastically well-preserved Temple of Horus, renowned as the Edfu Temple.
- Venture deeper into the temple to discover the exquisite halls adorned with intricate carvings and the sacred statue of Horus.
- Immerse yourself in an unforgettable Egyptian Evening of Fun while savoring a delectable dinner.
- Disembark from your ship after breakfast.
- Explore Valley of the Kings and learn about ancient Egyptian funerary practices by entering three of the royal tombs.
- Have a photo stop at the massive Colossi of Memnon.
- Discover the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut which is the only pharaoh's temple on the west bank of the Nile river.
- Marvel at Luxor Temple's pillared hall and admire the stunning reliefs on the walls.
- A private transfer is provided to Luxor Airport for your flight to Sharm El Sheikh. Upon your arrival, be met and escorted to your comfortable resort.
- In the morning, meet your representative at your hotel and take a 3hours transfer to the Monastery of St. Catherine.
- Immerse yourself in the Monastery of Saint Catherine, and explore the intriguing skull room, serene olive grove, and the location of the burning bush and the Well of Jethro's Daughters.
- Hike up to 2,286 meters to the top of Mount Sinai, where God gave Moses the Ten Commandments, and enjoy the amazing views from the top away from the crowds.
- Following the tour, you will be provided with an escort back to your resort in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Indulge in a relaxing day at a stunning Red Sea beach, where you can unwind and soak up the sun at your own pace.
- Enjoy a hassle-free private transfer to Sharm El Sheikh Airport, connecting with Cairo Airport for your flight back home.
Steigenberger Hotel Cairo
Marriott Mena House
Sonesta Dahabeya Amirat
Steigenberger Cecil Alexandria
Rixos Sharm El Sheikh
Ms. Mayflower Cruise
*Price from: $4,362 per adult
*The price is based on a 2 adults. If the number of guests exceeds two, the price will be more affordable. (tour code: gh-eg-2)
Your 1:1 travel consultant will reply within 1 working day.
Why Travel with Global Highlights (98.8% positive customer reviews among 10,000+)
- Unique experiences tailored to your interests: Enjoy a premium trip that goes beyond the typical tourist attractions.
- Hassle-free travel and peace of mind: Every aspect of your trip will be carefully planned and organized by your 1:1 travel consultant.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides: Your guides will be local and love to work for travelers' smiles.
- 9-Day Essential Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise
- 9-Day Egypt Tour with Mount Sinai
- 10-Day Private Egypt Active Family Expedition Tour
- 12-Day Egypt Luxury Tour with Abu Simbel
- 12-Day Best Egypt Tour with Sharm El Sheikh
- 12-Day Journey Through Egypt and Jordan's Ancient Lands
- 2-Week Egypt and Jordan Family Adventure Tour
- 15-Day Egypt and Kenya Highlights Tour
- 15-Day Morocco and Egypt Highlights Tour
- 16-Day Grand Egypt Tour with White Desert
- How to Plan a 7-Day Egypt Itinerary 2024/2025: Top 6 Options
- Top 6 Egypt Itineraries for 8 Days (2024/2025)
- How to Plan a 10-Day Egypt Itinerary (Best 4 in 2024/2025)
- Top 4 Egypt Itineraries for 12-Day Trips (2023/2024)
- Planning a 2-Week Egypt Itinerary 2024/2025: Best 5 Options
- 2-Week Jordan and Israel Itineraries for First-Timers
- How to Plan a 3-Week Egypt Itinerary (2024/2025)
- How to Plan a Trip to Egypt 2024/2025 & Itinerary Ideas
- How to Plan a Trip to Egypt and Jordan in 2024/2025
- How to Plan a Family Trip to Egypt in 2024/2025
- How to Plan a Luxury Trip to Egypt in 2024/2025
- Best and Worst Times to Visit Egypt 2024/2025
- Weather in Egypt in January 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Weather in Egypt in February 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Weather in Egypt in March 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Weather in Egypt in April 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Weather in Egypt in May 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Weather in Egypt in June 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Weather in Egypt in July 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Weather in Egypt in August 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Weather in Egypt in September: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Weather in Egypt in October 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Weather in Egypt in November 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Weather in Egypt in December 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers