Three weeks in Egypt would allow you to unveil more hidden gems in the popular cities, go off the beaten path, and have a longer beach vacation at the Red Sea.
In this article, we offer suggestions on allocating your time, provide three well-organized itineraries, and advise you on cost ranges to help you plan your dream trip.
- How to Spend Your 3 Weeks in Egypt
- Itinerary 1: Egypt In-Depth Exploration
- Itinerary 2: Morocco and Egypt Highlights
How to Spend Your 3 Weeks in Egypt
If you have 3 weeks for an Egypt trip, broadly speaking, you have two choices: an in-depth exploration of Egypt or going beyond Egypt.
To fully indulge in Egypt's attractions, you could spend 9 days on the "Golden Triangle route" (Cairo–Luxor–Aswan) including a Nile cruise (4–5 days). Relaxing on beaches (4–5 days) near the Red Sea is not to be missed, especially for couples.
Besides these most popular places, you could venture into the White Desert for 3 days, trek up Mount Sinai with a 2-day excursion, and have an exploration of coastal Alexandria for 2 days.
If somewhere besides Egypt would best fulfill your 3-week travel ambitions, adding one or two nearby countries is a great option with a comfortable tour pace. You could spend 9–12 days exploring Egypt's iconic destinations before moving on to your next destination. Most of our clients prefer to combine Egypt with Morocco or Jordan and/or Israel. If you have your own bucket list destinations, we're happy to tailor-make a dream trip for you!
Our trip to Li Jiang and Shaxi Yunnan
We arrived at Lijiang on 9/8. We enjoyed the time in Lijiang a lot with good hotel selection and a well planned program. We went onto Shaxi for the local singing festival of the local minority groups. It was a fantastic experience. What makes the trip most memorable is our guide Alice. She took excellent care of us, anticipating our every need. She was personable, warm and very knowledgeable. We shared many laughters and traded stories. She brought smiles to us during the entire trip. We will specifically ask for her again when we come back to Yunnan. Five star service.More
Consumer, Sep 2023
Great trip around Shanghai
This was our first time ever visiting Shanghai so we wanted to see good places to go to and good food to eat in Shanghai. That's why we booked with China Highlights. They're very responsive and quick to arrange our 3 day trip. Our guide name is Qi and she is a very sweet and helpful person. She knew we wanted to explore many local foods, so she brought us some local breakfast foods when she picked us up from our hotel, just so we can try everything! She was knowledgeable as well about the culture and history of the places we went to. Will definitely recommend this tour and use China Highlights again for our next trip to China!More
Sherry, Sep 2023
Great way to see the city
Private tour with China highlights made seeing Xi'an super easy. We saved a lot of time with a private driver, and our guide Jenny took really good care of us, sending instructions for where to meet once getting off the train and made everything feel really safe and easy. She also accommodated a number of last minute changes to our itinerary without batting an eye. She was very patient, knowledgeable and friendly. It was great having a guide who grew up locally in the area to show us around (which is not always the case, from my previous experiences elsewhere). Would definitely recommend!More
Stephanie N, Sep 2023
One Day Beijing Trip (Great Wall, Summer Palace) With Jennifer
My tour guide Jennifer made this quick one day trip to Beijing great! The day started out a bit overcast and rainy when I landed, but Jennifer’s positive attitude and kind communication (along with her being able to keep up/put up with my jokes) made it fine.Despite this, Jennifer and our driver Chen were able to swing an extra photo shoot stop at the Olympic Stadium. I guess it gives me an excuse to come back to visit again, and when I do - I will use China Highlights and this great fantastic team.More
Alan Landau, Sep 2023
Mervyn is what we call a perfect tour guide!
Mervyn is what we call a perfect tour guide! She is extremely informative all the way through. She knows hers stuff and she is also enthusiastic, knowledgeable, personable and very willing to help. The whole day was perfect. A great amount of walking and a lots of physical activity ( hiking) and she was all smiling, accommodating and keeping us informative. She was absolutely the best tour guide we've ever encountered in China. Her English is perfect! Everything was so well organized. Her knowledge of the local culture and history is impressive. FantasticMore
pdaroundthewrorld, Sep 2023
Best Great Wall experience
Used China Highlights for a private all-day tour of Jinshanling portion of the Great Wall. One of the best days of my life! Tour guide Alan and a driver met me at my hotel and the ride was very comfortable. Alan was extremely knowledgable and friendly, I really enjoyed talking with him. The scenery was astoundingly beautiful; this is a less touristy portion of the Wall. The hiking was fun, Alan brought plenty of water, and showed me things I would not have noticed by myself. On the way back to the hotel, we stopped at a local restaurant for lunch that Alan had arranged - delicious! Once in a lifetime experience.More
LZviajera, Sep 2023
Our tour guide was Mervyn, and she was amazing! She had great knowledge of Xi'an and the silk road, and we learned so many things we didn't know before. The Muslim quarter is a must-see, with so many streets of food. Terracotta warriors were breathtaking. We did a Hanfu experience and enjoyed walking the city at night in our tang Dynasty outfits. We wish we spent more than 2 days here as there's so much to do. Definitely recommend this tour and will be visiting again!More
Laura A, Sep 2023
Unforgettable trip to Guilin
We enjoyed an incredible two day trip in Guilin, taking a brief half-day boat cruise on the Li River and cycling around Yangshuo in the afternoon with our guide Gary. Gary met us at the airport and made us feel very welcome, providing us with five-star service. He gave us a lot of insight about Guilin and the Guangxi region and even gave us a tai chi lesson on the boat. He provided us excellent dining suggestions for the evening as well as suggestions of things to do. Thank you Gary for making our trip to Guilin so memorable!More
Regis B, Sep 2023
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
We were paired with great guides on every city, very knowleadgeble and hardworking people that made our trip fabulous. Jack in Beijing was brilliant and very resourceful making sure we enjoyed the city even when he wasn't with us. In Xi'An we were paired with Crystal that was incredibly smart and made sure we felt we had not only a guide but a friend to rely on in Xi'An, we loved how she made sure we tried the best food and fruit available and helped us from arrival to departure from Xi'An. Finally, kudos to Gary (Wei Li) that worked with us in Guiling and Yangshuo. Gary is a local to Guiling and truly proud of his city and origins. We learned a lot from him and he trully went above and beyond to ensure we had a great time in Guiling adjusting the itinerary to our liking and taking time to explain everything. On our flight out of Guiling we had a bit of an issue with our tickets (booked by ourselves) and Gary promptly lent a hand to help us sort it out with the airport staff, trully a champion. If you are heading to Guiling with Chinahighlights, make sure to have Gary as your guide.More
Moises, Sep 2023
Our guide, Linda, was by far the best person to have for our tours of The Forbidden City, Tianamen Square, and Mutianyu Great Wall. She was an encyclopedia with great knowledge of Chinese History and was able to explain every detail of what we were seeing. She picked us up with a very nice car and driver from our hotel both days, at the time most convenient to us, and dropped us back off wherever we wanted at the end of our tours. Both the Forbidden City and the Great Wall are marvels of human and Chinese achievements and are a must to see in Beijing. Visiting them both with a tour guide that feels more like a friend was certainly helping enjoying it even more.More
Robin Z, Sep 2023
Stunning Yellow Mountain and beautiful Ancient Villages
We had the most fantastic experience with our tour guide, Jack Fan, who is very knowledgeable about the Yellow Mountain and was able to get us quickly to the most stunning highlights. He was our "photographer" anytime we wanted a photo and that was very often. We made the most of our time having him guiding us. He was truly the mountain man as he is a local there. He is very passionate about what he does. He loves history, nature, and travel, which is a must for a guide. He provided historical facts about the stunning Ancient villages at Hong Cun and Xidi. He answered any questions we had about history, nature, and current things we had. I felt like he was a professor, and we were his students in a very good way. He was NEVER late, and neither was our driver. They never bought us anywhere to "sell" us things. He took us to buy tea only when we asked to buy a specific tea, staying much later than he should have! I wanted to check out lotus and rice fields, which was not on the itinerary, but he squeezed it in for us. We were very well taken care of. I highly recommend Jack for a tour guide who speaks English.More
annemompt, Sep 2023
An Unforgettable Tibetan Adventure - Qinghai Train Ride Y971
I recently embarked on an unforgettable journey to Tibet, a land steeped in mysticism and rich cultural heritage. My train trip on the famous scenic Qinghai route on train Y971 Lhasa played a significant role in making this trip an extraordinary experience.Upon my arrival in Lhasa via an overnight train, I was warmly welcomed by the guide assigned Tenzin Lhatse. He had waited for more than 3 hours as he was not informed there was a change in the train schedule. Nontheless, it did not dampen his warm attitude and the seamless transferfrom the train station to the hotel set a positive tone for my stay.The highlight of my stay was undoubtedly the visit to the iconic Potala Palace. The sheer grandeur and architectural brilliance of this historic site left me in awe. The guidance of my knowledgeable tour guide, who revealed the stories behind each shrine, enriched my experience. However, the strict visitor limits and rules underscored the importance of preserving this ancient marvel. The Old Barkhor Street Walking Tour was a journey through time. From Jokhang Temple to the bustling local market, each stop offered insights into Tibetan daily life and folk customs. The Pandatsang Compound's history and the cup of Tibetan sweet tea at Ani Tsangkhung Nunnery added unique flavors to the tour.Overall, my journey through Tibet was an incredible odyssey into a world of spirituality, culture, and natural beauty. I'm glad to have taken this step with my wife to challenge the train ride which was totally worthy of this lifetime.More
GOH-family-tours, Sep 2023
Wonderful trip to the Chinese Silk Road
Special shout out to our guide for the Gansu leg, Helen, who was the most caring guide we have come across in all of our travels. Make sure you ask for her!More
ED, Sep 2023
Fantastic first trip in Shanghai
My partner and I were visiting China for the first time. Our tour guide was Martin, who was friendly and very knowledgeable. He adjusted the tour to our needs and gave us an extensive tour of Shanghai as well as many fascinating insights on China. He also went above and beyond and offered us plenty of recommendations on what to do in the evenings, how to get there, and even made bookings for us. Martin, thanks again!More
Regis, Sep 2023
Yangshuo is magical from the misty…
The guide Lily has a great knowledge in hidden gems and the history about the places. Very memorable experience that i have thanks to them.More
Dony Yugo, Sep 2023
Beijing is AMAZING
Linda Wang our amazing tour guide helped us to have an unforgettable trip to all the best of Beijing. From organizing the driver (also excellent) to drop us/pick us up exactly when we were leaving busy tourist sites, excellent food recommendations, fascinating knowledge relevant to us and our children (13yo and 11yo) making The Forbidden City, Tiannamen Square, Great Wall, Beijing Zoo and The Hutongs thoroughly enjoyable. Handling all the entrance/exit passport and ticket requirements, interpreting, answering any questions we had about local culture, we were so comfortable and happy, never rushed, everything you could want and more.More
Michelle A, Sep 2023
Incredible 2 day tour of Jiuzhaiguo
Our tour guide Mary spoke perfect English, was so nice to us and took us to all the best sights in Jiuzhaiguo. It was an unforgettable tour with incredible views!More
Declan O, Sep 2023
Helen is the best Panda tour guide going around!
I had a fantastic Panda tour with Helen in Chengdu City. From the moment she picked me up, my energy was low from a heap of travelling, but Helen quickly brought me up a notch with her breathtaking passion for Pandas. Not only did she provide a fantastic experience accommodating my every need, but she was also a genuinely kind and joyful company to tour the city with. I can't recommend Helen enough - you won't regret it!More
Isaac C, Sep 2023
Two days in Xi’an
What an amazing few days in Xi’an! Our guide Jenny was first class - very knowledgeable and very helpful, she went out of her way to make sure we had the best experience like ordering us coffees & food and booking dinners for us. The highlight was of course visiting the Terracotta Warriors, but we also really enjoyed visiting a local family to make dumplings. Can’t recommend this trip and Jenny enough!More
Marvin K, Sep 2023
Fantastic experiences in Guilin and the beautiful surroundings together with Vincent.
Go44854472794, Sep 2023
Itinerary 1: 3-Week Egypt In-Depth Exploration
If you want to explore Egypt to the fullest, take this 3-week itinerary. It perfectly balances the iconic highlights as well as taking you off the beaten path.
You're welcome to get inspiration from the following itinerary, which has a thoughtful winding-down destination sequence.
Week 1: Cairo, Alexandria, and the White Desert
- Days 1–3 in Cairo (the Giza pyramid complex with camel riding, Saqqara, the Cairo Citadel, the Egyptian Museum, the Khan el-Khalili market, and the El Tannoura Dance Show)
- Days 4–5 in Alexandria (the catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, the Lighthouse of Alexandria, and the Library of Alexandria)
- Days 6–8 in Bahariya (Bahariya Oasis, Crystal Mountain, the Black Desert, the White Desert, and desert camping)
In the first week, you'd immerse yourself in historical Cairo, relax in coastal Alexandria, and venture into the White Desert.
Your Cairo trip is not complete without seeing the pyramids. You can snap breathtaking photos of the iconic pyramids of Giza, as well as discover the lesser-explored Step Pyramid. To create memorable moments, don't miss the sunset panoramic view from the Cairo Citadel and the interesting El Tannoura Dance Show.
After visiting the Mediterranean coast and Alexandria, you'd take a desert camping trip in the Black and White deserts. You and your partner can escape from the chaotic cities, get close up to the surreal desert formations, and enjoy stargazing together. A private tour is highly recommended due to the hassles of navigation and getting documents from the government. Travel with us and we'd take care of everything for you!
Week 2: A Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Day 9 in Cairo (Coptic Cairo and free time)
- Days 10–11: Nile cruise from Luxor (cruise check-in, the Luxor Temple, the Karnak temple complex, the Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon)
- Day 12: Nile cruise (the Temple of Kom Ombo and the Temple of Horus in Edfu)
- Days 13–14: Nile cruise, arriving in Aswan (Aswan city tour visiting the Aswan High Dam, the Philae temple complex, the Unfinished Obelisk, and Abu Simbel, then the cruise check-out)
Compared to flights or road trips from Luxor to Aswan, you can have an all-in-one travel experience with a Nile cruise. It helps to avoid frequent hotel changes and offers breathtaking Nile scenery as well as exciting shore excursions to majestic temples.
To keep you away from the chaotic groups, we specifically provide private guides for all of your offshore excursions. If you would like a more-exclusive cruise for a milestone celebration, take a dahabiya (a traditional wooden houseboat) with just 5–6 cabins!
Too overwhelmed to select your cruise among the abundant choices? Simply leave us your interests and schedule, and you'll get a personalized Egypt itinerary including the best Nile cruise for you within 24 hours!
Week 3: Mount Sinai and the Red Sea
- Days 15–16 in Saint Catherine (Saint Catherine's Monastery and trek up Mount Sinai)
- Days 17–21 in Sharm el-Sheikh (snorkeling and diving, relaxing on the beach)
Hiking up Mount Sinai adds an adventurous touch to your trip. We strongly suggest that you go to see the sunset to avoid the huge groups that flock to the summit at midnight. Similar to the White Desert, you have to apply for authorization to visit Mount Sinai.
A beach getaway is the perfect way to top off your Egypt trip. Sharm el-Sheikh embraces world-class luxury resorts, stunning beaches, and exciting water activities. For your trip, we would carefully select from the diversity of hotels to cater to your preferences, such as adult-only hotels.
Itinerary 2: 3-Week Morocco and Egypt Highlights Tour
This 3-week itinerary is particularly designed to showcase the best of North Africa. Morocco and Egypt are unparalleled destinations that unveil the rich cultural heritage and captivating experiences of North Africa, including the Nile, the pyramids, and the Sahara Desert.
Check out our carefully-crafted itinerary below for 9 days in Morocco and 12 days in Egypt.
Days 1–9 in Morocco
- Days 1–3 in Casablanca and Rabat (Hassan II Mosque, Kasbah des Oudaias, Hassan Tower, the Mausoleum of Mohammed V, and the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail)
- Day 4 in Fes (the Mosque and University of Al-Karaouine, the Al-Attarine Madrasa, Chouara Tannery, and Nejjarine Museum of Wooden Arts and Crafts)
- Days 5–6 in Erfoud and Merzouga (a Sahara Desert safari and desert camping)
- Day 7 in Ouarzazate (the Todra Gorge and Ait Benhaddou)
- Days 8–9 in Marrakech (the Saadian Tombs, the Bahia Palace, the Koutoubia Mosque, Djemaa el-Fna Square, a hammam experience, and a caleche ride around the city walls)
For your first visit to Morocco, you're advised to go on a trip out to the Sahara Desert on the way from Casablanca to Marrakech.
During your trip, you would have the opportunity to explore Morocco's imperial cities, including Fez, Marrakech, and Rabat. Wandering through their atmospheric medinas (Arab old town quarters), you'll gain an insight into the local life, traditional handicrafts, and historical sites.
If you're seeking a once-in-a-lifetime experience, what could be more awe-inspiring than camping in the Sahara Desert? For the most favorable weather, you're advised to go camping between March and May, or September and November.
We also offer customized exclusive activities, such as walking tours in Fes, hiking tours in the Todra Gorge, cooking classes, and a medina hammam experience in Marrakech.
Days 10–21 in Egypt
- Days 10–13 in Cairo (the Giza pyramid complex, the Great Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, a food tour, Khan el-Khalili market, a day trip to Alexandria, and some free time)
- Days 14–17 on a Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor (the Philae temple complex, the Temple of Kom Ombo, the Colossi of Memnon, the Temple of Horus, the Luxor Temple, and the Karnak temple complex)
- Days 18–21 in Hurghada (beach activities, such as snorkeling and diving)
After a more-energetic experience in Morocco, get ready for a more relaxing tour in Egypt. Marvel at the ancient history in Cairo, take an enchanting Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor, and unwind on a beach in Hurghada.
For a romantic trip, you would probably enjoy an impressive sunset felucca sailing trip on the Nile and a sunrise balloon ride over Luxor. If you desire a more-intimate atmosphere, we can customize your beach vacation from the bustling Hurghada to the tranquil El Gouna.
Contact us to create more romantic moments and surprises for you and your beloved.
Itinerary 3: Egypt, Jordan, and Israel in 3 Weeks
If you are more interested in seeing more of the Middle East, look no further than this 3-week itinerary. You'll taste the best of Egypt, Jordan, and Israel. As neighbors, you can easily travel from one country to another.
As the epitome of the Middle East, you can trace the footsteps of ancient civilizations in Egypt, uncover the secrets of the magical landscapes in Jordan, and immerse yourself in the holy land of Israel.
See the following handcrafted itinerary with 9 days in Egypt, 8 days in Jordan, and 4 days in Israel. You could also let us know your interests and we would happily tailor-make your dream trip.
Days 1–9 in Egypt
- Days 1–3 in Cairo (the Giza pyramid complex, the Great Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Cairo, Coptic Cairo, food tours, and the Khan el-Khalili market)
- Day 4 in Alexandria and to Cairo (the catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, the Lighthouse of Alexandria, and the Library of Alexandria)
- Days 5–6: Nile cruise from Luxor (cruise check-in, the Luxor Temple, the Karnak temple complex, the Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon)
- Day 7: Nile cruise (the Temple of Kom Ombo and the Temple of Horus in Edfu)
- Day 8–9: Nile cruise, arriving in Aswan (a city tour to visit the Aswan High Dam, the Philae temple complex, the Unfinished Obelisk, and Abu Simbel, then the cruise check-out)
Similar to other Egypt itineraries above, you'd explore Egypt via a classic route: Cairo – Alexandria – a Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan.
If you have any other interests, click Create My Trip, and you'll get a tailor-made itinerary within 24 hours!
Days 10–16 in Jordan
- Days 10–11 in Amman (the Citadel, the Roman Theater, and the ancient city of Jerash)
- Days 12–13 in Petra (Mount Nebo, Saint George's Church in Madaba, the Siq, the Treasury, the Monastery, and Petra by Night)
- Days 14–15 in Wadi Rum (martian landscapes in Wadi Rum, a desert safari, and desert camping with stargazing)
- Day 16 at the Dead Sea (Bethany Beyond the Jordan and floating on the Dead Sea)
For a comfortable week-long Jordan tour, it is wise to visit Jordan's iconic destinations: Amman, the Dead Sea, Petra, and Wadi Rum. Amman and Petra would offer Jordan's glorious history and architectural wonders. The Dead Sea and Wadi Rum would present Jordan's unique landscapes.
Floating on the Dead Sea, you would have fun floating effortlessly together, while camping in Mars-like Wadi Rum would provide an opportunity to build and strengthen intimate relationships with your partner. Seeing the Petra By Night show is an incredible and romantic way to experience Arab culture as you enjoy the tranquility and appreciate the candle-lit Treasury.
Days 17–21 in Israel
- Days 17–19 in Jerusalem (the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Mount of Olives, and a day trip to Bethlehem)
- Days 20–21: Tel Aviv (the ancient city of Jaffa, Carmel Market, and Tel Aviv Museum of Art)
Israel is a small country and if a pilgrimage is not your thing, 5 days are adequate to have a quick taste of Israel in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
Jerusalem is the big draw in Israel for its profound religious significance and historical treasures, such as the Mount of Olives, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and the Western Wall.
Unlike mundane history lessons, our private local guides bring these historical sites to life with their expert knowledge and personal experiences, making your travel experience vivid and engaging.
Tel Aviv will show you more modern life in Israel. You and your partner could have a sunset dinner in the ancient city of Jaffa. Cycling along the breathtaking coastline together is also fantastic.
How Much Is a 3-Week Trip to Egypt?
You can expect the price of a 3-week private Egypt tour to be about US$3,000–5,000 per person.
Inviting more friends or family to join you is beneficial to save costs per person. Going right before or after the peak time (November to March) is beneficial to save on some costs and still catch the good weather transition period. If you're celebrating Christmas and New Year in Egypt, consider departing before December 20th for more affordable international flight tickets.
Contact us 3-6 months in advance for some early-bird benefits. We are experts at optimizing your costs as well. Travel with us for a unique and personalized travel experience that goes beyond traditional group tours, including worry-free private transfers, character-filled boutique hotels, and authentic local food experiences.
Discovering Egypt With Us
You are warmly welcomed to have us customize your own trip based on your group size, interests, and other needs. Sit back and use our Create My Trip service.
For inspiration, you could also see the following popular Egypt tours:
Why Travel with Global Highlights (98.8% positive customer reviews among 10,000+)
- Unique experiences tailored to your interests: Enjoy a premium trip that goes beyond the typical tourist attractions.
- Hassle-free travel and peace of mind: Every aspect of your trip will be carefully planned and organized by your 1:1 travel consultant.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides: Your guides will be local and love to work for travelers' smiles.
- 15-Day Best of Israel Jordan and Egypt Family Tour
- 12-Day Journey Through Egypt and Jordan's Ancient Lands
- 24-Day Panoramic Middle East Bible Journey
- 15-Day Morocco and Egypt Highlights Tour
- Middle East Tours 2023/2024: Personalized and Stress-free
- 2-Week Egypt and Jordan Family Adventure Tour
- 18-Day Egypt Jordan and Israel's Treasures Discovery Tour
- Private Egypt Tours 2023/2024 | Creating Lasting Memories
- 16-Day Grand Egypt Tour with White Desert
- 12-Day Best Egypt Tour with Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Plan a 10-Day Israel, Jordan, Egypt Itinerary
- Best and Worst Times to Visit the Middle East in 2023/2024
- How to Plan a 2-Week Egypt, Jordan, and Israel Trip: the Top 2 Itinerary Ideas
- How to Plan a 2-Week Itinerary in Egypt and Jordan
- How to Plan a Trip to Egypt, Jordan, and Israel in 2023/2024
- How to Plan a 10-Day Egypt Itinerary (Best 4 in 2023/2024)
- How to Plan a Trip to Egypt 2023/2024 & Itinerary Ideas
- Planning a 2-Week Egypt Itinerary 2023/2024: Best 5 Options
- How to Plan a Family Trip to Egypt in 2023/2024
- Best and Worst Times to Visit Egypt 2023/2024
- How to Plan a Nile River Cruise in Egypt 2023/2024
- How Long to Spend in Egypt: Itineraries for First-Timers
- Weather in Egypt in January 2024: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in February 2024: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in March 2024: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in April 2024: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in May 2024: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in June 2024: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in July 2024: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in August 2024: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in September 2023: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in October 2023: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in November 2023: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in December 2023: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips