Two weeks is a great amount of time for an in-depth exploration of Egypt, from the iconic pyramids to the stunning Nile, with extra time for things like relaxing beach time and sacred Mount Sinai.
More popularly, you're recommended to combine Egypt with one or two other countries, such as Morocco, Jordan, or Israel, for your 2-week vacation.
Read on to find out more about some itinerary suggestions. We'd be thrilled to tailor an itinerary just for you, taking into account your unique interests — maybe you're celebrating a graduation, having a special romantic occasion, embracing retirement… or simply looking for a well-planned and ideally-suited vacation.
- Itinerary 1: Slow-Paced Egypt Relaxation
- Itinerary 2: In-Depth Tour with the White Desert
- Itinerary 3: Egypt and Jordan
Itinerary 1: A 2-Week Egypt Tour for Slow-Paced Relaxation
If you're looking for a laid-back way to explore Egypt, this itinerary is tailor-made for you.
In this itinerary, you'll spend 3 days in Cairo to uncover some hidden gems beyond the pyramids. Then, head to Alexandria for a taste of Mediterranean charm.
Taking a leisurely 4-day Nile River cruise, you'll get to experience the true beauty of the Nile and its remarkable temples along the way.
To top it all off, you'll soak in unbeatable ocean views and dive into a paradise of underwater wonders in Hurghada.
You could get inspiration from the following itinerary: Cairo – Alexandria – a Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan – Hurghada.
Days 1–3 in Cairo
- Activities: the Giza pyramid complex, Saqqara, the Cairo Citadel, the Egyptian Museum, the Khan el-Khalili market, and the El Tannoura Dance Show
The pyramids are at the top of most bucket lists for a Cairo trip, or even an Egypt trip. To enrich your pyramid experience, we have specially arranged a visit to the more peaceful Saqqara for the Step Pyramid (the oldest pyramid in Egypt).
Travel with us and you'll also have the opportunity to stay at our carefully-selected boutique hotel, offering breathtaking views of the pyramids. You can capture stunning sunrise and sunset pictures effortlessly.
Days 4–5 in Alexandria
- Activities: The Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, the Lighthouse of Alexandria, and the Library of Alexandria
In Alexandria, don't miss its archaeological treasures, such as the Qaitbay Citadel, Pompey's Pillar, and the Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa.
To enhance your experience, take a leisurely sunset walk and dine at seafront restaurants.
Days 6–9 Nile Cruise From Luxor to Aswan
- Day 6: Nile cruise from Aswan (cruise boarding, the High Dam, the Temple of Philae, and the Unfinished Obelisk)
- Day 7 on the Nile cruise (Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo Temple)
- Days 8–9: Nile cruise to Luxor (Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Karnak Temple Complex, and cruise check-out)
Escaping from bustling Cairo, you'd relax on a 4-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan taking in picturesque scenery and majestic temples. For once-in-a-lifetime romantic occasions, don't miss a sunrise balloon ride over Luxor and a sunset felucca trip in Aswan. Instead of joining the group tours offered by cruise companies, we'd provide private tour guides for all of your onshore excursions.
Days 10–14 in Hurghada
- Activities: snorkeling and diving, relaxing on the beach, and desert safari along with the visit to a Bedouin village
Finally, you'd perfectly conclude your trip in Hurghada, a beach town filled with a laid-back atmosphere. You could dive, snorkel, or just completely relax on the beach.
A desert safari nearby Hurghada also adds a thrilling feel to your trip!
Our trip to Li Jiang and Shaxi Yunnan
We arrived at Lijiang on 9/8. We enjoyed the time in Lijiang a lot with good hotel selection and a well planned program. We went onto Shaxi for the local singing festival of the local minority groups. It was a fantastic experience. What makes the trip most memorable is our guide Alice. She took excellent care of us, anticipating our every need. She was personable, warm and very knowledgeable. We shared many laughters and traded stories. She brought smiles to us during the entire trip. We will specifically ask for her again when we come back to Yunnan. Five star service.More
Consumer, Sep 2023
Great trip around Shanghai
This was our first time ever visiting Shanghai so we wanted to see good places to go to and good food to eat in Shanghai. That's why we booked with China Highlights. They're very responsive and quick to arrange our 3 day trip. Our guide name is Qi and she is a very sweet and helpful person. She knew we wanted to explore many local foods, so she brought us some local breakfast foods when she picked us up from our hotel, just so we can try everything! She was knowledgeable as well about the culture and history of the places we went to. Will definitely recommend this tour and use China Highlights again for our next trip to China!More
Sherry, Sep 2023
Great way to see the city
Private tour with China highlights made seeing Xi'an super easy. We saved a lot of time with a private driver, and our guide Jenny took really good care of us, sending instructions for where to meet once getting off the train and made everything feel really safe and easy. She also accommodated a number of last minute changes to our itinerary without batting an eye. She was very patient, knowledgeable and friendly. It was great having a guide who grew up locally in the area to show us around (which is not always the case, from my previous experiences elsewhere). Would definitely recommend!More
Stephanie N, Sep 2023
One Day Beijing Trip (Great Wall, Summer Palace) With Jennifer
My tour guide Jennifer made this quick one day trip to Beijing great! The day started out a bit overcast and rainy when I landed, but Jennifer’s positive attitude and kind communication (along with her being able to keep up/put up with my jokes) made it fine.Despite this, Jennifer and our driver Chen were able to swing an extra photo shoot stop at the Olympic Stadium. I guess it gives me an excuse to come back to visit again, and when I do - I will use China Highlights and this great fantastic team.More
Alan Landau, Sep 2023
Mervyn is what we call a perfect tour guide!
Mervyn is what we call a perfect tour guide! She is extremely informative all the way through. She knows hers stuff and she is also enthusiastic, knowledgeable, personable and very willing to help. The whole day was perfect. A great amount of walking and a lots of physical activity ( hiking) and she was all smiling, accommodating and keeping us informative. She was absolutely the best tour guide we've ever encountered in China. Her English is perfect! Everything was so well organized. Her knowledge of the local culture and history is impressive. FantasticMore
pdaroundthewrorld, Sep 2023
Best Great Wall experience
Used China Highlights for a private all-day tour of Jinshanling portion of the Great Wall. One of the best days of my life! Tour guide Alan and a driver met me at my hotel and the ride was very comfortable. Alan was extremely knowledgable and friendly, I really enjoyed talking with him. The scenery was astoundingly beautiful; this is a less touristy portion of the Wall. The hiking was fun, Alan brought plenty of water, and showed me things I would not have noticed by myself. On the way back to the hotel, we stopped at a local restaurant for lunch that Alan had arranged - delicious! Once in a lifetime experience.More
LZviajera, Sep 2023
Our tour guide was Mervyn, and she was amazing! She had great knowledge of Xi'an and the silk road, and we learned so many things we didn't know before. The Muslim quarter is a must-see, with so many streets of food. Terracotta warriors were breathtaking. We did a Hanfu experience and enjoyed walking the city at night in our tang Dynasty outfits. We wish we spent more than 2 days here as there's so much to do. Definitely recommend this tour and will be visiting again!More
Laura A, Sep 2023
Unforgettable trip to Guilin
We enjoyed an incredible two day trip in Guilin, taking a brief half-day boat cruise on the Li River and cycling around Yangshuo in the afternoon with our guide Gary. Gary met us at the airport and made us feel very welcome, providing us with five-star service. He gave us a lot of insight about Guilin and the Guangxi region and even gave us a tai chi lesson on the boat. He provided us excellent dining suggestions for the evening as well as suggestions of things to do. Thank you Gary for making our trip to Guilin so memorable!More
Regis B, Sep 2023
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
We were paired with great guides on every city, very knowleadgeble and hardworking people that made our trip fabulous. Jack in Beijing was brilliant and very resourceful making sure we enjoyed the city even when he wasn't with us. In Xi'An we were paired with Crystal that was incredibly smart and made sure we felt we had not only a guide but a friend to rely on in Xi'An, we loved how she made sure we tried the best food and fruit available and helped us from arrival to departure from Xi'An. Finally, kudos to Gary (Wei Li) that worked with us in Guiling and Yangshuo. Gary is a local to Guiling and truly proud of his city and origins. We learned a lot from him and he trully went above and beyond to ensure we had a great time in Guiling adjusting the itinerary to our liking and taking time to explain everything. On our flight out of Guiling we had a bit of an issue with our tickets (booked by ourselves) and Gary promptly lent a hand to help us sort it out with the airport staff, trully a champion. If you are heading to Guiling with Chinahighlights, make sure to have Gary as your guide.More
Moises, Sep 2023
Our guide, Linda, was by far the best person to have for our tours of The Forbidden City, Tianamen Square, and Mutianyu Great Wall. She was an encyclopedia with great knowledge of Chinese History and was able to explain every detail of what we were seeing. She picked us up with a very nice car and driver from our hotel both days, at the time most convenient to us, and dropped us back off wherever we wanted at the end of our tours. Both the Forbidden City and the Great Wall are marvels of human and Chinese achievements and are a must to see in Beijing. Visiting them both with a tour guide that feels more like a friend was certainly helping enjoying it even more.More
Robin Z, Sep 2023
Stunning Yellow Mountain and beautiful Ancient Villages
We had the most fantastic experience with our tour guide, Jack Fan, who is very knowledgeable about the Yellow Mountain and was able to get us quickly to the most stunning highlights. He was our "photographer" anytime we wanted a photo and that was very often. We made the most of our time having him guiding us. He was truly the mountain man as he is a local there. He is very passionate about what he does. He loves history, nature, and travel, which is a must for a guide. He provided historical facts about the stunning Ancient villages at Hong Cun and Xidi. He answered any questions we had about history, nature, and current things we had. I felt like he was a professor, and we were his students in a very good way. He was NEVER late, and neither was our driver. They never bought us anywhere to "sell" us things. He took us to buy tea only when we asked to buy a specific tea, staying much later than he should have! I wanted to check out lotus and rice fields, which was not on the itinerary, but he squeezed it in for us. We were very well taken care of. I highly recommend Jack for a tour guide who speaks English.More
annemompt, Sep 2023
An Unforgettable Tibetan Adventure - Qinghai Train Ride Y971
I recently embarked on an unforgettable journey to Tibet, a land steeped in mysticism and rich cultural heritage. My train trip on the famous scenic Qinghai route on train Y971 Lhasa played a significant role in making this trip an extraordinary experience.Upon my arrival in Lhasa via an overnight train, I was warmly welcomed by the guide assigned Tenzin Lhatse. He had waited for more than 3 hours as he was not informed there was a change in the train schedule. Nontheless, it did not dampen his warm attitude and the seamless transferfrom the train station to the hotel set a positive tone for my stay.The highlight of my stay was undoubtedly the visit to the iconic Potala Palace. The sheer grandeur and architectural brilliance of this historic site left me in awe. The guidance of my knowledgeable tour guide, who revealed the stories behind each shrine, enriched my experience. However, the strict visitor limits and rules underscored the importance of preserving this ancient marvel. The Old Barkhor Street Walking Tour was a journey through time. From Jokhang Temple to the bustling local market, each stop offered insights into Tibetan daily life and folk customs. The Pandatsang Compound's history and the cup of Tibetan sweet tea at Ani Tsangkhung Nunnery added unique flavors to the tour.Overall, my journey through Tibet was an incredible odyssey into a world of spirituality, culture, and natural beauty. I'm glad to have taken this step with my wife to challenge the train ride which was totally worthy of this lifetime.More
GOH-family-tours, Sep 2023
Wonderful trip to the Chinese Silk Road
Special shout out to our guide for the Gansu leg, Helen, who was the most caring guide we have come across in all of our travels. Make sure you ask for her!More
ED, Sep 2023
Fantastic first trip in Shanghai
My partner and I were visiting China for the first time. Our tour guide was Martin, who was friendly and very knowledgeable. He adjusted the tour to our needs and gave us an extensive tour of Shanghai as well as many fascinating insights on China. He also went above and beyond and offered us plenty of recommendations on what to do in the evenings, how to get there, and even made bookings for us. Martin, thanks again!More
Regis, Sep 2023
Yangshuo is magical from the misty…
The guide Lily has a great knowledge in hidden gems and the history about the places. Very memorable experience that i have thanks to them.More
Dony Yugo, Sep 2023
Beijing is AMAZING
Linda Wang our amazing tour guide helped us to have an unforgettable trip to all the best of Beijing. From organizing the driver (also excellent) to drop us/pick us up exactly when we were leaving busy tourist sites, excellent food recommendations, fascinating knowledge relevant to us and our children (13yo and 11yo) making The Forbidden City, Tiannamen Square, Great Wall, Beijing Zoo and The Hutongs thoroughly enjoyable. Handling all the entrance/exit passport and ticket requirements, interpreting, answering any questions we had about local culture, we were so comfortable and happy, never rushed, everything you could want and more.More
Michelle A, Sep 2023
Incredible 2 day tour of Jiuzhaiguo
Our tour guide Mary spoke perfect English, was so nice to us and took us to all the best sights in Jiuzhaiguo. It was an unforgettable tour with incredible views!More
Declan O, Sep 2023
Helen is the best Panda tour guide going around!
I had a fantastic Panda tour with Helen in Chengdu City. From the moment she picked me up, my energy was low from a heap of travelling, but Helen quickly brought me up a notch with her breathtaking passion for Pandas. Not only did she provide a fantastic experience accommodating my every need, but she was also a genuinely kind and joyful company to tour the city with. I can't recommend Helen enough - you won't regret it!More
Isaac C, Sep 2023
Two days in Xi’an
What an amazing few days in Xi’an! Our guide Jenny was first class - very knowledgeable and very helpful, she went out of her way to make sure we had the best experience like ordering us coffees & food and booking dinners for us. The highlight was of course visiting the Terracotta Warriors, but we also really enjoyed visiting a local family to make dumplings. Can’t recommend this trip and Jenny enough!More
Marvin K, Sep 2023
Fantastic experiences in Guilin and the beautiful surroundings together with Vincent.
Go44854472794, Sep 2023
Itinerary 2: A 2-Week Egypt Adventure with the White Desert
If you're active and seek a well-rounded adventure to Egypt, this 2-week itinerary is specifically designed for you. Beyond the iconic highlights, you could explore off-the-beaten-path destinations, like the White Desert and Mount Sinai.
You can get some inspiration from the following itinerary.
- Days 1–3 in Cairo (the Giza pyramid complex, Saqqara, the Cairo Citadel, the Egyptian Museum, the Khan el-Khalili market, and the El Tannoura Dance Show)
- Days 4–6 in Bahariya (Bahariya Oasis, Crystal Mountain, the Black Desert, the White Desert, and desert camping)
- Day 7-8 in Aswan (Abu Simbel, the Philae temple complex, and 1-hour scenic felucca ride on the Nile)
- Days 9–10 Luxor (Luxor city tour with the Luxor Temple, the Karnak temple complex, the Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and sunrise hot air balloon ride)
- Days 11–14 in Sharm El Sheikh and Mount Sinai (snorkeling and diving, relaxing on the beach)
If you're an adventure seeker, the White Desert offers a unique escape. Spend your nights stargazing and camping in solitude, making this experience truly one-of-a-kind.
Additionally, you'd have something adventurous and spiritual to look forward to: trekking up Mount Sinai where Moses received the Ten Commandments from God.
Traveling to both areas, it's best to take a private tour to take care of the government's special permission requirements.
Itinerary 3: 14 Days in Egypt and Jordan
Egypt and Jordan is one of the popular combos among first-time Middle East trips. Two weeks is ideal to have a good overview of both countries: the magnificent pyramids, the grand sandstone city of Petra, the stunning Nile, and the magical Dead Sea.
For an idea of what's possible, see the following well-organized Egypt–Jordan itinerary with 1 week in Egypt and 1 week in Jordan:
- Days 1–3 in Cairo (the Giza pyramid complex, the Great Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, the Hanging Church, the Citadel of Cairo, food tours, and the Khan el-Khalili market)
- Days 4–7 on a Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor (the Philae temple complex, the Temple of Kom Ombo, the Colossi of Memnon, the Temple of Horus, the Luxor Temple, and the Karnak temple complex)
- Days 8–10: fly to Amman, Jordan and enjoy the Dead Sea with sightseeing in the area, then in Amman (Hadrian's Arch, Bethany Beyond the Jordan, the Citadel and the Roman Theater, and the ancient city of Jerash)
- Days 11–12 in Petra (Mount Nebo, Saint George's Church in Madaba, the Siq, the Treasury, the Monastery, and Petra by Night)
- Days 13–14 in Wadi Rum (a desert safari and desert camping)
With this itinerary, you'd mainly focus on the best of each country. In Egypt, you'd discover the golden route: Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan with a Nile cruise — the highlight of many an Egypt trip. Away from the large groups on package-trip Nile cruises, you'd embark on a traditional dahabiya Nile cruise that is just for 10–12 people.
Your Jordan trip would not be complete without the Dead Sea, Petra, and a desert safari in Wadi Rum. Floating on the Dead Sea is a must for a family trip to Jordan. Couples could savor secluded and intimate moments together during a desert camping experience in Wadi Rum.
Learn about yet more exclusive activities on our popular 2-week Egypt and Jordan tour.
Itinerary 4: 2-Week Morocco and Egypt Highlights Tour
If you want to see the Nile, the pyramids, and Africa from both edges of the Sahara Desert in one trip, go on this itinerary to discover the best of North Africa.
Traveling in an energetic-to-relaxing tour sequence, you'll have a road trip around the Sahara Desert from Casablanca to Marrakech in your 8-day visit to Morocco. After that, you can marvel at the world-famous pyramids and relax on a Nile River cruise during your 6-day Egypt trip.
Check out a carefully-crafted itinerary below:
- Days 1–2 in Casablanca and Rabat, Morocco (the Mosquée Hassan II, the Kasbah des Oudaias, Hassan Tower, the Mausoleum of Mohammed V, and the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail)
- Day 3 in Fes (Mosque and University of Al-Kairaouine, the Al-Attarine Madrasa, Chouara Tannery, and Nejjarine Museum of Wooden Arts and Crafts)
- Days 4–5 in Erfoud and Erg Chebbi (a Sahara Desert safari and desert camping)
- Day 6 in Ouarzazate (Todra Gorge and Ait Benhaddou)
- Days 7–8 in Marrakech (the Saadian Tombs, the Bahia Palace, the Koutoubia Mosque, Djemaa el-Fna Square, and a caleche ride around the city walls)
- Days 9–10 in Cairo (the Giza pyramid complex, the Great Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, and Khan el-Khalili markets)
- Days 11–14 on a Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor (Luxor Temple, the Philae temple complex, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Temple of Horus)
Contrasting Egypt's rich history, Morocco stands out for its renowned and unparalleled North Africa scenery, including the Sahara Desert.
A desert safari with camping would create lifelong memories, especially for milestone celebrations. Families with kids rarely say no to this vast sandy playground with spectacular views. Couples, on the other hand, can fully indulge in the romantic intimacy of private moments under a starlit sky.
To fully delve into the local life, we have specially designed a walking tour of Fes, a hot-air balloon ride, and an authentic medina hammam experience (Moroccan spa treatments) in Marrakech.
Insider tip: If you're thinking about desert camping, we recommend traveling between March and May, or September and November for the most pleasant weather.
Itinerary 5: Egypt, Jordan, and Israel in 2 Weeks
Combining the epitome of the Middle East, Egypt, Jordan, and Israel is the top choice for family trips, anniversary milestones, and first visits.
This 2-week itinerary allows first-time travelers to efficiently explore the must-see attractions in these three countries at a comfortable tour pace.
You'd start your trip from the holy city of Jerusalem in Israel, then head to Jordan for the Dead Sea and mysterious Petra, and conclude your trip in Egypt with the majestic Giza pyramids and a leisurely Nile cruise.
You could check out the following carefully-crafted itinerary for inspiration: 7 days in Egypt, 3 days in Israel, and 4 days in Jordan.
- Days 1–3 in Jerusalem (the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Mount of Olives, and a sound and light show)
- Days 4–5 at the Dead Sea in Jordan (Bethany Beyond the Jordan, floating on the Dead Sea, a day trip to Amman with a food tour and ancient relics)
- Days 6–7 in Petra (hiking through the sandstone city of Petra, Petra by Night, and a day-trip excursion to Wadi Rum)
- Days 8–9 in Cairo (the Giza pyramid complex, the Great Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, food tours, the Khan el-Khalili market, and El Tannoura dance show)
- Days 10–11 on a Nile cruise from Luxor (cruise check-in, the Luxor Temple, the Karnak temple complex, the Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon)
- Day 12 on a Nile cruise (the Temple of Kom Ombo and the Temple of Horus in Edfu)
- Days 13–14 on a Nile cruise disembarking in Aswan (a city tour to visit the Aswan High Dam, the Philae temple complex, the Unfinished Obelisk, Abu Simbel, and cruise check-out)
If you would like some leisurely beach time, consider extending your trip to the more cost-effective Hurghada in Egypt or Eilat in Jordan for 3–4 days.
How Much Does a 2-Week Egypt Tour Cost?
You can expect the price of a 2-week private Egypt tour to be about US$2,000–3,800 per person. Children under 10 can receive discounts of between 30% and 50%.
The bigger your family or the more friends you invite, the more money you can save. Going right before or after the peak time (November to March) is beneficial to save some costs and still catch the transition of the good weather period. If you're celebrating Christmas and New Year in Egypt, consider departing before December 20th for more affordable international flight tickets.
You might want to contact us 3-6 months in advance for some early-bird benefits. Specializing in customized private tours, we are experts at optimizing your costs. You'd have a unique and personalized travel experience that goes beyond traditional group tours, including worry-free private transfers, character-filled boutique hotels, and authentic local food experiences.
You could find more details in How Much Does a Trip to Egypt Cost? >>>
Traveling to Egypt With Us
You are warmly welcomed to have us customize your own trip based on your group size, interests, and other needs. Sit back and use our Create My Trip service.
For inspiration, you could also see the following popular Egypt tours:
Why Travel with Global Highlights (98.8% positive customer reviews among 10,000+)
- Unique experiences tailored to your interests: Enjoy a premium trip that goes beyond the typical tourist attractions.
- Hassle-free travel and peace of mind: Every aspect of your trip will be carefully planned and organized by your 1:1 travel consultant.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides: Your guides will be local and love to work for travelers' smiles.
- 2-Week Egypt and Jordan Family Adventure Tour
- 12-Day Journey Through Egypt and Jordan's Ancient Lands
- 24-Day Panoramic Middle East Bible Journey
- 15-Day Best of Israel Jordan and Egypt Family Tour
- 15-Day Morocco and Egypt Highlights Tour
- Middle East Tours 2023/2024: Personalized and Stress-free
- 18-Day Egypt Jordan and Israel's Treasures Discovery Tour
- 9-Day Egypt Tour with Mount Sinai
- 4-Day Cairo Layover Tour
- 12-Day Best Egypt Tour with Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Plan a Trip to the Middle East 2023/2024 & Itinerary Ideas
- How Long to Spend in the Middle East 2023: Itinerary Guide
- 3-Week Itineraries to Egypt, Jordan, and Israel for First-Timers
- 2-Week Jordan and Israel Itineraries for First-Timers
- Best & Worst Times to Visit Israel and Jordan 2023/2024
- How to Plan a 10-Day Egypt Itinerary (Best 4 in 2023/2024)
- Best and Worst Times to Visit Egypt 2023/2024
- How Long to Spend in Egypt: Itineraries for First-Timers
- Egypt Trip Cost 2023/2024, the Most Expensive & Cheapest Times
- How to Plan a Trip to Egypt 2023/2024 & Itinerary Ideas
- How to Plan a Family Trip to Egypt in 2023/2024
- How to Plan a 3-Week Egypt Itinerary (2023/2024)
- Weather in Egypt in January 2024: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in February 2024: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in March 2024: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in April 2024: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in May 2024: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in June 2024: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in July 2024: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in August 2024: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in September 2023: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in October 2023: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in November 2023: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips
- Weather in Egypt in December 2023: Best Places to Go & Travel Tips